Thursday, November 8, 2012

My latest addiction....

I am very blessed to have such a laid back life. It's very chill and there is not much to do besides going to class and doing the occasional homework assignment. Unfortunately, that leaves me with a lot of free time in which I am doing hardly anything productive. Having so much free time has given me the chance to try new things, things that I would not normally do if I were busy.

This free time led me to the discovery of Minecraft. Minecraft is a simple game in which you have two basic game modes; survival and creative. In survival, the objective is to create a world, live in it, and survive in it. Survival in this world involves fighting off waves of zombies, spiders, and many other creatures. The player is also required to watch the health and hunger level of his or her player. Creative mode allows you to walk or fly around, creating and destroying stuff at free will. This mode does not let you go hungry and you are not allowed to fly around. 

Minecraft does not have the best graphics or the best design, but there is just something about it that draws players in from around the world. One of the enjoyable things that comes with Minecraft is having the ability to join in games with your friends, creating a huge world in which you have complete control. It is very easy to spend hours and hours on this mindless game. That being said, Minecraft has become my latest addiction! 



1 comment: